Buy me a Coffee!!

Buy me a Coffee!!
Thank you!

OET

 



I prepared for OET for 1 month. Many people helped me throughout this time by guiding me where to practice from and with materials .

Many many thanks to them
I work 7 days a week. So I had to manage my preperation time accordingly. Keep in mind that my method may not work for you. I always watched english series and read English books, so I skipped many stuff which might not be a good idea
I tried to do listening, reading and speaking daily. One after another. Its better to complete them together .
listening :
I practiced from Jahshan mainly and some from OET listening app.
I didnt have time to listen to podocast or other stuff. But everyone said that is helpful
Reading :
Also from Jahshan only.
Use timer whenever u practice.
for listening and reading there are posts by Dr. Tazbir ahmed on tips and tricks and videos by JAY on E2 OET which also helped me.
Speaking :
I practiced from futureland speaking portion with 2 partners regularly.
Special thanks to my speaking partners ❤
I got tips from people who passed OET on how to tackle this part
1st few pages of that book is very important. It will guide you on how to do the conversation. There is a post by Dr. MD Ikbal Hossain see that also.
There are several videos on YouTube which will help u understand .
Also there are 2 post by sabbir on his OET medicine group. You can read those conversations and get an idea.
Writing :
This part was really hard for me to do so.
I attended Mahedi Hasan Sabbir online class. and I only praticed 10 letters organized by him and corrected those from him.
I also attended free online class of Tazbir Ahmed . He is also very good at explaining things.
Still I passed with only borderline marks in writing.
Alhamdulillah that step 1 is complete
best wishes
for everyone ❤

No comments

Theme images by follow777. Powered by Blogger.